Clinical Services For Adults
Intakes Are Starting Soon – Reserve Your Spot Now
Below you can view all our therapeutic programs for adults that will be delivered at our Croydon headquarters.
The sessions are hosted by Sian Chambers-Vallance who has over 20 years of experience in therapy, including Clinical Child Centred Play Therapy, Arts Therapy, Filial Therapy & Trauma Informed Practice; and Tony Vallance, Australian Education Awards Teacher of The Year 2019.
Mindful Mummies – Mindfulness, Self-Expression and Nurture
Self care support group involving mindfulness, self expression and therapeutic nurture activities to help refill your parenting cup and reconnect you to yourself again!
Are you feeling exhausted, overwhelmed and burnt out juggling the demands of meeting everyone else’s needs and having little energy left for you? You cannot continue to give on empty and this Essential Self care Mindful Mummies support group allows you to learn some practical tools that you can incorporate into your everyday busy life to help calm the chaos, support your nervous system, build your capacity and reconnect you to yourself (which is the greatest gift of all!).
In the 6 week in person small group program you will learn:
- The power of practicing mindfulness in our daily lives;
- Training our brain for calm and kindness;
- How to build your own capacity to manage stress;
- Become part of a essential support village of other mindful mummies;
- Reconnect to ourselves through therapeutic creativity and self expression;
- Reclaim yourself and your identity;
- Understanding how mindfulness helps us manage our stress and triggers;
- Understanding how mindfulness helps regulate our nervous system and expands our window of tolerance.
Regulation Through Rhythm Drum Therapy Group for Men
This hands on program builds teamwork, confidence and resilience skills using drumming as a tool to promote real discussions around many challenges facing men. Primary using the Drumbeat Resilience Through Rhythm system, this evidence based program provides a challenging yet safe environment to build both physical and mental skills to help cope with many issues such anxiety, aggressive behaviours and dealing with stress/pressure.
We also offer therapeutic school holiday workshop programs for children and live in person training and workshops for parents/caregivers, mental health professionals and educators.
Ages: 18-88 years
Women’s Drumming and Singing Group
Together we will:
- Connect with like hearted women
- Find a new rhythm and experience the joy of improvised drumming
- Learn rhythms from around the world
- Experience the calming and centering benefits of meditation and vocal tuning to the singing bowls
- Reconnect with our throat Chakra and voice
- Sing original songs and chants to inspire creativity and connection
Ages: 18-88 years