Preparing Your Child to Start School
1-Hour On-Demand Video
Access to Support Group
Whilst we may try our best as parents to prepare our children for the transition into starting school, there are many common challenges that you may face whilst your child adjusts and copes with the separation.
- Instructional Slides
- 58-minute Instructional Video full of practical information and techniques to help your child’s transition to their new schooling life
- Printable tools for helping manage worries and help your children thrive at school.
Who is it for?
Suitable for parents looking to:
- Maintain connection to their children through this transition period
- Understand more about the challenges that children go through and how they can effectively help
- Teach their kids manage their anxiety
- Regulate behavior through practical tools
What You'll Learn
The Challenges and How to Overcome Them
Common challenges that can occur when starting school including after school meltdowns, worries, aggression and ‘silly’ behaviours and how to support these
Creative Techniques to Help Your Child Prepare for School
Practical Tools That You Can Use
Practical tools for supporting regulation and helping your child manage anxiety and stress
Connection rituals to help your child manage this big transition.